the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, March 20, 2006

Productivity

I am productive at the most strange hours. From 1am to 6am that is. I basically did not really sleep well last night because I made myself eat too much earlier when I was drinking. So I ended up sitting in front of the computer and waited until I got crystal clearly sober. And I did. After a few hours of work I actually managed to nearly finish up my mythology essay and my stage management final project is also very, very close to complete. It is just strange. When I woke up this morning (eh, afternoon) I looked at the work I have done last night (this morning) and just couldn't believe my eyes. Ah well, at least it is not like I woke up and saw vomit or someone I don't know next to my face. So the quest to finishing my first year gracefully is closer to the end. Just that I have a couple more papers to write. But still. Great start of the week. Great big step towards the end of the quest. Soon, soon I'll be able to throw the ring down there.

I should actually put in citations and those annoying details in my mythology essay now. Or maybe I can actually start to write the other mythology essay that is due next week. Guess I'm in a weird working mood. Talk about from being so unmotivated to so damn motivated within a week. Little d., looking at you through this, you are just still a damn kid.

Well I'm not complaining. More interesting things coming up later, if any.

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 20, 2006 6:54:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

Send me some working mood of yours too.i really really need it:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home