the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Sunday, March 19, 2006

There's more to life than this.

Having ~10 shots of vodka after finishing 75% of my mythology essay which is due on Tuesdasy. Eating two slices of over-priced Pizza for dinner, then listening to some weird student society people talking stupid politics at dinner, then going back to the kantine to get the notorious Lamb stew which I find delicious (and still finishing it) while gulping down coffee, hoping that I'll be sober soon enough so that I can start working on my Stage Management final project.

Someone told me that I should eat more and gain some weight since... probably as early as September 2004. I can proudly say that I have been eating a lot, and I should have grained some weight, due to the excessice eating and the quitting of smoking. (Although I'll smoke again soon... the stress, the horror.)

EDIT: now when the coffee tastes like merely warm water and the lamb stew tastes like heaven, I realized I typed 'kantine' subconsciously... sigh. Sorry kids. Probably you won't see me again there.

EDIT II: After a few hours of trying to sleep away the awkward feeling of eating too much, I woke up and finished off the now ice-chilled coffee I somehow forgot. And I don't feel any hangover or headache or nausea or whatever. Instead I feel rather fine, as in pretty awake and not tired at all. There's that strange feeling in my legs though. Feels like I've been walking for miles and miles before/during sleep. Maybe I really did, but I just don't hope so 'cause I have no memories of that.

On a second thought, I hope I did not scare/embarass my floormates in the dining hall. I'd better ask if I have done something weird... HAaa. Monkey, oh monkey. Why, oh why?

Well I'm getting stressed, have mercy on me.

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 20, 2006 12:14:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

arent you going to norway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home