the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Don't feel like sleeping (again)

I don't know what it is. Maybe it is the lack of nicotine intake for a month+, maybe it is the substitution with caffine, large dosage of, daily, maybe I am too excited for cutting my black boots shorter and making the edge a bit irregular, or maybe I just don't feel like sleeping. I am happy with the outcome of the boots- they don't look that much different anyway.

Not in too much of a good mood suddenly. In a sense I know I'm supposed to be stressed, but I just ain't. I am a bit angry with myself, first because I am so unmotivated and lazy, second because I am just not stressed at all.

Whatever. Half past four in the morning. Probably I should put myself to sleep in my own way. I guess it's just because last week was relatively good. There are good times, and there are bad times, right?

Hell although I said and still insist that I can survive alone (and highly likely happily also), I still get loneliness-attacks. Too bad that no one around in SFU can save me from the seizures.

Farewell for now.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, March 19, 2006 10:03:00 a.m., Blogger Gerbrith said...

Everyone ges lonely from time to time... Nothing to feel bad about. Sometimes all I want is for him to be here and lie next to me. I know the feeling. Also the feeling of not having anyone.

And lazyness and unmotivationnes is me... I don't know what's with me either... it all seems so pointless I guess.

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2006 3:37:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

well i hadn't slept before 4 am for so long that at some point i stopped being able to fall asleep any earlier... but i guess its a matter of habit. if you try to force yourself to sleep early, it might work out...
btw,the math thing: it was fine. the professor said i could do it later, and later me said that actually he doesnt want the hw to be handed in, so i just fucked it.

cheers from the netherlands ;)
k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home