the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, March 17, 2006

Haa

I did not get the job offer for summer.
I am kind of happy actually- then I can watch World Cup with my dad and friends in Hong Kong.

On a side note I found fish n chips successfully today. It was good. Got some Guinness also and because I haven't touched alcohol for a week, I have been having 4 Guinnesses since I came back.

Eh, a girl whom I don't know came up to me and tell me she really likes my style at the bus station on campus. I will try to figure out who she is next week.

Anyway. I will still write about the stalker thing later on.

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 17, 2006 5:51:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

Wow..You are becoming popular, ha?:)
Well, you were doubting about staying and going back to HK anyways, so i guess this is a good thing to happen;)

 
At Friday, March 17, 2006 7:30:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

sorry about the job. would have been fun i guess... but going home is always good :)... I still dont know what I am doing , but will know in a week. will inform you then. flying tomorrow to amsterdam, really looking forward to it, not packed yet.. :S
...
anyways. hugsies, k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home