the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, March 10, 2006

And so...

...I hope y'all enjoyed my little snow art. Unluckily not too many people got the chance to see it because the sun quickly kicked the clouds away and melted my art. Both the little snowman and the monster died in the end- they melted. And of course the bigger snowman's corpse just, uh, say, decomposed (melted also).

Eh. I was a little bit hyper on Thursday. It was because of the snow I'm sure. I was surprisingly talkative, I didn't like it that much though. It was alright but it is just not myself. Guess people, especially the fellas in my acting class felt a little bit weird that I was talking quite a lot more than usual. Then again I was really happy. Snow. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Miss snow so much. If I ever had a daughter her name has to have some connection to snow. Or at least to winter. But no, she will not be named 'December' nor 'Fur coat'.

Think my nature of being a Chinese monkey just won't leave me, although more madness is added and some openess is taken away. I've officially become someone's favourite Chinese monkey-kinda thing in my acting class. She didn't find the word for it- but yeah, at least the body language she used gave the 'monkey' impression. Not like scratching the ass (Vittu, remember?) or something- but y'know, yeah, you get what I mean, I mean, like, uh, like I mean, I mean like you guys know, like know how I am anyway- yep. So the 'monkey' thing seems to be just obvious. My acting teacher even correctly guessed that I acted as the King of the winged monkeys (that Monkey thing in the Wizard of Oz). Am I that easy to look through? Part of me yes. Well I guess it's good to have an 'intuitive body' (according to my acting teacher) or to be someone's 'favourite' something (classmate's word, not 'something', but you get what I mean), no?

I watched 'Finding Neverland' today. I felt like I've been looking at the mirror for an hour and 45 minutes. Keeping one's inner child alive is just so difficult. The little boys/girls in your hearts can die within a second. Just like that. I saw the half fictional Sir Barrie, I saw Peter Pan and I felt like this is a movie about me in 30 years' time. Of course I probably will not be as great to create such a masterpiece like 'Peter Pan'- but you guys get what I mean. Why is my blog always about the same thing anyway? Probably because kids are stubborn.

Anyway. On a side note I transformed my backpack into a, you know, simple bag with one strap for the shoulder. Don't ask why. :)

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 10, 2006 11:50:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

I really really liked movie, and the first time i have seen it, i was pretty impressed by it..
I m returning back to richmond tomorrow, i ll be there by midnight tomorrow..This is my last night..Feels weird..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home