the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I found out

from my best friend from Hong Kong that,
it is either my drunk self or my drunk self.
So it was apparently by myself but I just don't remember it.

Anyway.

the lovers of the arctic circle. Go buy, download, rent, borrow or whatever that movie.

Wish I was like otto. Where is my Ana? <-EDIT: think I need more explaination on that since when I wrote this post I was not exactly sober. Otto and Ana are half-siblings in love. They by chance are brought together and have lived together since 8 years old or something. I don't exactly remember. And of course obviously they fall in love and stuff- yeah, I'll let you guys find out the rest. But yes. It's just like meeting people in Flekke, then falling apart and go to different places, and then passing by each other for 1000 times without knowing it... and finally decide to make a coincident on purpose- at least in the end, after all the stuff Otto and Ana are together again, kind of.

Or like Clem and Joel. It's sad that they erase each other again and again and again and again, but at least they get together again every time.

'kay. Done with trying to explain my words when I'm not exactly awake. Gotta read some mythology.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 02, 2006 11:28:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

I wish i was a kid...below 5..a sweet one..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home