the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Wednesday, March 15, 2006


olly good day today. At least today more than one thing happened that made me feel good. Before that, something that I would never forget happened last night.

If one has a test on Wednesday, it's reasonable to study seriously on Tuesday night. According to this I am not a reasonable person- I did not really study for my German test last night. Well I skimmed through the book quickly, and I heard her calling my name. She knocked on my door and I let her in. I have been waiting for this moment since late January or early February. I ended up spending so much time with her on the bed on the table on the chair on the floor that it was too late when I realized maybe I should study a little bit for the test. Then sweet her whispered into my ears, 'darling, you have a couple of hours tomorrow morning. Come on, don't leave me yet.'

Finally it happened. I have been thinking and trying for so long, so long and I just didn't know how. Oh, how ridiculous is that? The whold incident was ridiculous enough, and posting such an intimate experience of my mind is even more ridiculous! During a night which I was not even caring about her and she came to my room, all by herself. Just like that. Her hand on my heart, my hair covering her breasts, my arms holding her tight, her lips on my ears. We ripped up the photographs of the people whom we loved whom we were used by on the bed on the table on the chair on the floor. Every single movement of ours occured in such a raw harmony. Raw because it was the first time the spark lit between us, harmony because every single action, even the slightest movement of our fingers, connects so well.

Everything at first fell apart, so wild, raw and powerful that we were completely broken down, our bodies our minds were scattered all over the bed the table the chair the floor. And then smoothly and slowly the pieces started spinning and moving, soon all the pieces reached such an equilibrium that everything started to condense. Finally we joined and became one. Perhaps someone paid her or dared her to do it. Then again I don't care. I had her and I would never forget how it is to be one with her. I ended up falling asleep holding her in my arms, warm and sweet and she knew I would never let go of her.

I am talking about I finally discovered a way to do Ophelia's monologue in 'the Hamletmachine'. Don't be stupid.

Time for plain reporting. So the German test went better than I expected honestly. Now when I think of it I sound like such an ass. I never really study too well for the tests, and I alwayas truly and honestly think that I will screw it up in one way or another. Then I always end up with better result than I expected. Eh, whatever.

So it was the audition day today. As a direction-impaired person, I used the tiny bit of artistic talent I have and drew out a rough map this morning, hoping I won't get lost when I was looking for 'Water Street'. I mean, I am supposed to know where the place it, as it looked pretty clear on the map. But the weirdest thing happened. The exit of the train station must have moved or I must have gone into some weird portal- I went out of an exit that I thought I knew where it would lead me to, and I didn't recognize a single thing. I looked back and made sure I was at the right station. Check. I looked around and made sure I am in the year 2006. Well, I didn't see too many tophats and I see a fair amount of Asians. Check. Then I started wandering around... and after around half an hour or pointless wandering, by pure luck I found the exit which I was supposed to be at. Feeling a bit confused, I took out the rough map and looked. Fine. I found Water Street. I realized I have been there before- had a coffee somewhere there before I took the bus to the airport in Winter 05/06. So what street number? I looked at the map again and... ugh, I forgot to write the street number. Luckily I remembered it was on the 4th floor and it's 'right above a café'... and there weren't too many such places on that little street.

Eh it's getting boring. So basically what happened afterwards was I found the place, had the audition and the women seemed to be really impressed. They at first had a monologue that she wanted me to cold read after my monologue, but they were basically saying my piece was so physical and impressive that the cold read just seemed inappropriate and such, and they went on telling me the details of the job and such. Seems pretty hopeful. Then again I don't know if I should really take the job even if I get the offer. Anyway. Afterwards I went back by train and well again, there might be one thing that I wanna talk about later on. But this post is getting too long... I'll see. Remind me if you guys want to hear/read about it. It's about an old lady on the train.

Shine on. My days are still jolly good.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:24:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

I m a bit confused about what ou wrote, but it is ok..I ll write you in msn, when i catch you..

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:59:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

hehe:) well doesnt make a difference..i understood that it was not a girl or sth, but i just didnt get what it was, a memmory or sth else..got it?

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 12:28:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

hahahah
well well i was just about getting worried when it became too emotional to be real;)
glad your audition went well:)
and yes, i loooouve hearing about old ladies in trains :)
hugs from
freaked-out-from-chemistry-soon-to-go-to-the-Netherlands Kate

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 1:06:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

well because it is easier this way..you know, people write about sth, and you answer in the same place about the same topic..mor relevant;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home