the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I am still alive.

Just a short update. I will write more, a lot more later.

So I was in Vittu's for a while, tagging along her in the kindergarten she's working in. It was great fun, majorly seeing her, and her parents and the kindergarten little buggers. Now we're back at flekkeland and the kids are happy but some (or one) teacher(s) were not that happy because we were bumming at some kids' rooms for a while. Luckily M. the house mentor of S.H. kinda saved us for a few nights and then J. the bio teacher suggested maybe we can stay in the hobbit hole (that thing in front of snikkarbua where everyone must have been in there at least once, sitting, talking, drinking or smoking). Mr. Rektor and Mrs. Rektor were acutally nice and not bitching about us bumming around. Sigh. Funny how bitchy some teacher/s can get, even when the rektor couple don't seem to mind at all.

Um, have I written about I kind of am a major in theatre now? Yeah, that's pretty much about it. Nothing special to talk about. I will get a tattoo or something when we got back to Nokia on monday. Then one more week at the Santaland and I'll head back to dear o'Hong Kong. Don't know what it is, but I actually don't find Hong Kong THAT repulsive anymore- even talking to my family can seem fun at time.

And I'll write more later- life's been still good if not better.

'Have fun, kids.'

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:18:00 a.m., Blogger derniko said...

Congratulations on the theatre :D ! That's really really cool... I'm happy for you!

Yes, good old Flekkeland... will await me in six days...

想 :D

-Niko

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:59:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

I m jealous! You all go to Flekke and i have to stay in this shitty richmond taking finals:(
I have heard that John was bitchy towards Zmicer..I dont understand the fucking teachers...Is it that hard to host and embrace the old students..Scary...
Maybe flekke is like a mortgage, can be ours only when we are living there..Like a jealous lover..
Anyways...Write me when you can..
I m getting a tattoo on my lower back too..When i go home..

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 3:06:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

i am staying at mariano's too. he wrote to me to say that the couch is free if i want it (i had written to him and asked him before and he had said there was no space)... so i guess that's good.Congrats on the theater, you did make it after all (truth is, i think all of us knew you would make it, you were the one in doubt/worry).
heniways, i am off to "enjoying" the overwhelming amount of shit that has piled up here during the last few days.
hugs, k

 
At Saturday, May 06, 2006 5:45:00 a.m., Blogger Finkle said...

meh. that's weird. quite on the contrary, i'm finding hong kong more and more repulsive. i'm plotting my escape now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home