the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Last post 'fore I leave for summer.

So the audition.

I think it was alright. Not sure if it was good or bad or anything. Guess I'll know next Tuesday and I can decide if I'll get a tattoo to celebrate or go on a multiple-week misery journey and try to figure out what to do.

As I'm cleaning and packing now I found out how dirty a room can actually get after 6 months of absolutely NO cleaning at all. Kind of fun. I start to wonder if my luggage will be overweight or something. Let's all hope it won't, hmm? But the bus+train ride tomorrow is going to be hell- there is absolutely no fucking way I can take all my shit around on public transport without annoying either myself or somebody else. Yes, I can take a cab. But it is gonna cost me money, no? So I guess I won't. And let's hope I won't forget to take out money tomorrow at the airport. I better write it down on my arm honestly.

Flights. In a way I am not too fond of flights. Short ones are fine, as long as I don't have to switch flights for a 100 times. Long ones could be torturing especially when even the movies start to get boring. I hope they'll show Ice Age 2 or something. Tee-hee. Ugh. Actually there aren't much to write. Not even about the audition. There weren't that many interesting things. Well, I was the only guy in my group. That was a bit awkward. I'll see what goes on in the coming few weeks.

Some of you will, too.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:16:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

congratulations on surviving your first year at sfu...(every time i think of the name, i think of "Shut the fuck up" instead ;))
hope you have a great summer, enjoy all that's coming up :)
and btw, don't forget to update us on the audition results!!!
love ,k

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 4:32:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

hope you enjoy your break...keep me updated;)

 
At Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:16:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

are you ever gonna write again? :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home