the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

How long haven't I been writing something...

I am sorry folks.

I have been working hard these days. I know it sounds so surreal, but yes, I have been working hard. It's probably because those are theatre papers- then again I need to see a performance before next Thursday so that I can write the two last essays for my Stage Management class. Anyway. Talking about essays are boring.

Eh, just that I spend so much time and my brain cells writing the essay for my acting class, something about my experience in class about the present and the imaginary. Boy I don't even know what I was talking about. Tomorrow I will have to do a improvisation/performance thingy in my acting class- that will be 20% of my final grade. I'd better think a little bit about what the piece I am working on mean to me later tonight. Ah well.

I don't really have much to say as I really want to finish as much work as possible before the sun sets... I know I sound very scary, I know. Sorry.

EDIT: Derek becomes even scarier: by quarter past midnight, he has accomplished: writing a 1000+ word essay (which actually was quite a torture to write such dry stuff) from scratch, which is a technical review of a spectacular dance show (by a group called Kidd Pivot, and the choreographer's Crystal Pite, a very, very talented artist and she seems to be a nice person during the talk-back session also) he watched last night and pretty much finishing a 2500 word acting class essay on class experiences about the present and the imaginary by adding 1000+ useful words to the essay. And he should not forget about drinking a cup of coffee which he was brought from dinner and has been forgotten and left cold for a few hours during working.

All these results in one more show to watch (probably Waiting for Godot), a tiny bit of the Stage Management final project, a bit of revision on both of the essays (basically just reading them through and be proud of the outcome), and two more essays to write, one being a review of Waiting for Godot and the other being comparing the technical elements of Waiting for Godot and Lost Action (the dance show).

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:10:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

so what - you have turned from an alcoholic to a workaholic... ;)

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 5:02:00 p.m., Blogger Zhenia said...

hahahahahaha.... Derek is a nurd :P
Wellcome to the club, and by the way, I'm a vise-president of that thing :Phe he he he he, I hope everything is cool and not too overwhelming ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home