the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, March 24, 2006

Meine neue Pfeife

Got my new pipe today, a deep brown one came instead of the white one I saw. But after breaking into the new pipe, I realized a brown one will be even better- the wood the pipe's made of is pretty porous, therefore the smoke will slowly colour the pipe into a deeper brown, close to black anyway. A white one would look pretty disgusting as time goes by, but a brown one will just look even better!

I've got nothing else too interesting to say actually... after the weird rant last night I did not manage to sleep, so I was watching movies instead. Lola rennt. Lovely movie it is.

Yet another weekend has come already, which means another week closer to the end of semester, when all the work pops up. Hopefully I will get my final mythology essay done this weekend, and on Monday n Tuesday I will be off to see two performances and finish my 3 papers for my Stage Management class, and then finish my paper for my Acting class ASAP.

See? Nothing too interesting- I recommend you read the last two posts instead if you want something a bit more fun to read.

Later, folks.

6 Comments:

At Saturday, March 25, 2006 9:49:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toodles!

Nice to see you are on the rise again lad!

Kabooom

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006 8:53:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 9:23:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

congrats for the pipe. I am back from the netherlands, where I coped more serbia pictures from nela, including of the monkey!!! they just reminded me how much i miss you ... dunno if you have this one, but there is one, on which we have put a sticker from Jelen Pivo onto a vodka bottle... how appropriate, considering what you were giving me to drink ;)))
heniways,
hugs from the retard

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:15:00 p.m., Blogger amra-in-florida said...

derekkkk when r u gonna try to find the grad speech for meee?

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:27:00 p.m., Blogger amra-in-florida said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:34:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/266/That%27s+Not+a+Bible

 

Post a Comment

<< Home