the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, April 10, 2006



















I like trees with human heads. I know, I know, bad shadowing and perspective and all those stuff. It's not like I know what those things mean anyway. Don't worry folks, I don't have too many doodlings left. I, in contrary to believes, am not that unfocused in classes. Afterall 3 our of 4 classes of mine needed quite a lot of attention. Which is the 4th one? The one that has a final exam, of course- a collection of fairy tales about how gods cheat on each other, get angry with, take revenge on, rape and trick mortal beings.

Alrighty. I found out my exam's actually on the 13th, not the 12th. One extra day for me.

Nothing interesting at all these days. A lot of readings, a lot of improvs and explorations in my own room on the monologue for my audition.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 16, 2006 2:30:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

I just wonder on which soil this tree is rooted...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home