the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hong Kong

Just went back to Hong Kong today.
Nothing too interesting happened yet- though I was searched at nearly every airport I went to. At least I got a lot of weird looks from the customs people. Someone managed to cheat $60 from me at Vancouver airport. I'll write about it in detail after getting some sleep- I do appreciate that guy's acting and confidence though. Just that now I know there are evil people in the real world... this incident proves that I'm way too childish and naïve for the real grown up world. :)

Everything is going fine, even better than before.

Wish I could stay in cellphone town for a bit longer.
Also wish I could stay in Flekke for a bit longer.
I wish it was time to snow again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home