the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Animal Planet

You guys just see this coming, did you not?
Hong Kong and Animal Planet.

Just a short note... I was watching metamorphoses of butterflies and moths. No, not the Metamorphoses by Ovid- I'm done with mythology already.

Even though moths are fucking disgusting in my not so humble opinion, it was damn amazing to see how they recorded nearly every detail of the metamorphosis and with some animated images now I finally kinda know how that actually happens. Now I'm watching how penguin babies develope in eggs.

If there were no Animal Planet for me to watch, I guess life would become so dull when I cannot sleep. As you all know, I quite dislike television in general, 'cept Animal Planet and some cartoons, maybe some documentaries and on the rare occasion of good movies.

Anyway. I will write more about the flights and all that, then maybe about animals, or even more details on the cellphone town-flekkeland trip.

It's good to dream for real again, it will be all good from now on.

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 15, 2006 9:05:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

How was Flekke? Write me some time when you are free..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home