the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The meaning of blogging (massively).

This can just be a song title.

Actually, what is the point of blogging for me? If there are tons of people out there who really care about me and would read my blog daily, fine. But then, okay, until this point maybe 2 or 3 people noticed such a thing exists. Anyway I don't have a massive amount of friends. Blogs can be just a little daily autobio for some people- for those who have a reasonable amount of people reading/caring regularly. I don't. For some people, blogging is of course another form of diary- you know, everything has to be digital and cool these days. And writing blogs seem trendy and popular in some people's eyes. There you go. So instead of writing between thin black lines on pieces of paper in the middle of the night, starting with 'dear diary...' every single time, some write blogs on the internet (duh). It is not weird for those who have been having a habit of writing diaries since who knows when I guess. It's for sure easier to keep and to write when it's on the internet.

So what's the meaning of blogging massively? I think I actually have said it before. Just because I don't really have anyone to share my thoughts sometimes, or it's just another way for me to talk to myself, since I can't really do it at home when I live with 3 other people. It's not like I don't have anyone to talk to, but I guess every person would have sudden impulses to make conversation with someone. When I have such impulses, there are usually no one around, especially when I am in Hong Kong, people are relatively 'normal' (and rather ordinary- nothing bad about it. Just different from what I'm used to in Flekke.) and they won't be too interested in my weird/dull topics. I guess this situation will go on for quite long due to the fact that I will be living all on my own in the room next year- well of course I can talk to someone somewhere, the only thing is if I would have the motivation to do it. Told you I am socially impaired.

I like to whine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home