the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Confession

Think I still haven't explained why I gave my xanga up.
It's just some spontaneous ideas. Really.

I just suddenly don't feel like using xanga anymore since the colorful bubbles in the background attracts me more. I mean it. Also I just think it is more user-friendly than xanga. Anyway I have nothing to do so I should just start a new blog. Everything new and fresh, isn't it nice? (And the thing is my xanga username is just too... not nice for my parents to notice since in order to advertise my blog I have to put it in my Messenger nickname and my parents do have an MSN Messenger and surprise, they have me on their list.)

Oh well, let me try to put some color in my life later on so that I will have something to talk about in this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home