the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Rez

After nearly a month after the expected arrival time, the documents from SFU still have not arrived yet. Of course I have been asking them when the hell would it arrive, if it ever would. Everytime they just say something like 'well duh, since your mailing address is so god damn far away, of course it takes time. or well, give me your fax number, kid.' And so I did.

Then guess what? At 0200 Hong Kong time, which is somewhat 1000 in Vancouver the fax machine was squeaking like a dying rat and the phone was ringing like... the ring (bad description. anyway.) . Well that scared the shit out of me since it was kinda loud. And of course everyone woke up... then with a few syncopated, weak knocks I saw my mom at my room door with a few yellowish, shiny, fresh fax paper. There it comes. Those damn documents.

What a boring story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home