the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Long weekend coming.

So I have just realized that school is off next Monday and Tuesday. Not that I would have classes on Monday anyway. But it is a relief that I have Tuesday free as it is my heavyload day. Clock just hit eleven. The quitting is going alright actually. I am not craving for it too much yet. But I know it. Give me a few days and I will be whining like a bitch.

I don't really feel like sleeping again as I will only have two hours of German, and I'm sure we're just going to do revisions for the test. So no effort needed. Maybe I could watch a movie again or something.

Sorry, no deep thoughts today because life's getting a little bit stressful as work from all my classes pile up-

Later.

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 17, 2006 2:54:00 p.m., Blogger Zhenia said...

why do you have no school on Monday and Tuesday?!?!?! :O
we don't go there due to President's day... but I thought that Canada and US have different presidents :P he he he he
have a good weekend !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home