the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Ich will Flekke zurückgehen.

Stumbled into a picture of our grad. I want it.
Haven't talked to Tomas (both J. and K.) for ages. Haven't talked to Titti for ages (now when I am drunk Titti sounds like titty. Sorry) Haven't talked to EVERY ONE (thanks Stan from Léon) for so long. Where art thou my co-years? WHERE ART THOU (thanks William S.)?

Actually haven't talked to the people whom I went to Serbia with.
Actually I haven't talked to the wind, to the crow, to the clouds, for a while.
Actually I haven't talked to my extra roomates or even roomates as in Manu and David the Viking for a while.
Actually I... yeah. Whatever. More rum.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 05, 2006 1:08:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

Belgrade group reunion some day somewhere - I am still hoping for that!

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:20:00 a.m., Blogger Zhenia said...

do you really think that creature is still in Bogovaja??? :O
I would love actually to come back there.. Our 1st years trip there was good I've heard, but the job they did was much easier... well, seems like we were ginny-bigs (however you spell that word) :P
Anyways, looking forward to the reunion. did you say in Belgrade? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home