the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, February 10, 2006

Living in the present

My acting prof/teacher said something really cool about remembering things and ppl saying things about they have bad memory. He said (I'm paraphrasing him) people don't remember things because they weren't living at the present, they were living in the past or the future, that's why they don't remember the things.

So reading T.'s quote post, and thinking of Mr. Springate's words, I remember more bathroom quotes of IH203.

Kaboom: You know what? There were 250,000 people in the Iron Maiden concert!
+popellini+: You know how many people the Pope moved?
Kaboom: How many?
+popellini+: 1.3 *Million.
(+popellini+ himself corrected it back to million from billion.)

Let's not forget the infamous Maryland cookies we ate in Norway. It must be the distance which make them so expensive.

Kaboom: Marilyn would be a good name for a character in a sad story...
+popellini+: It sounds like cookies.
Vittu: +popellini+, you have been eating too many Marylands lately.

Oh, and how could I forget something related to our beloved Biology class? (Pavlov, ring any bells Kaboom?) It's not about Pavlov though. Remember the bean lab? Kaboom, Icelandic, Spanish person- you all should remember...

d.: I guess I'll just masturbate in front of the beans daily and see if they get traumatized...

And... although he brought us some troubles, he also brought us quite some joy and memories. I kinda miss him actually.

+popellini+: lololoooooo!!!

+popellini+: Come on girls don't be shy... show me your feedbacks about my new pyjamas... (thanks T. for reminding me)

So... let me explore the plays Blasted by S. Kane, Shopping & Fucking by M. Ravenhill & Die Hamletmaschine (well I'm reading it in English) be H. Müller... for my acting class. With Stolichnaya.

Sorry Spanish person... now I have decided... I just y'know, go all the way back like in the old days.

Swig o'Stoli.

6 Comments:

At Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:29:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

:) Yeah..I think we can start playing these kinda games sometimes..Like hide and seek..I say sth, and then the next time i m throwing the ball to you, so you need to tell it..and you ll throw the ball to someone else;)
No problem about reminding stuff..I allmost forgot about the traumatized beans:)Well, i guess there were some incredible quotes me,popelinni,kabooom,you and vittu made..We kinda started to use nick names;)You can call me She-LA as well:D

 
At Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:05:00 p.m., Blogger Tiger said...

Yeah, Traumatized beans.. Yay!

 
At Saturday, February 11, 2006 3:38:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

heheheheheheh
well popellini will never change now, will he...

 
At Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:40:00 p.m., Blogger Gerbrith said...

Is it strange that I know all the plays you mentioned? I've even seen Blasted...

lololooooooo! Hihi

Maybe I'll stir up some quotes soon too- I belive there are quite a few good ones from this year too.

(Beans hihihi...)

 
At Saturday, February 11, 2006 11:20:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

Gerbrith, lets play this game..Now it is your turn..you need to put famous favourite quotes of yours.. I started it, d. continued, and now it is your turn..Then you ll chose another person to have the turn and tell them..wanna do that?

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2006 7:36:00 a.m., Blogger Gerbrith said...

Hihihi you're on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home