the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, February 06, 2006

I somehow made you guys...

... not able to leave me comments- sorry about that... T. reminded me that I should turn off the 'moderate comments' option. I might turn it back on for a short while to see if I can retrive the 'lost' comments...

Okay, now all the comments are back. Time for me to have a good read at those.

So I changed to the black template. It's actually just an idea to clean up the things I fucked up with the last template, but actually I did nothing with the template. Should I just keep it black for a while? Maybe. I am just too lazy to change it back to pink again. I had a good week but I had a good/bad weekend anyway. The pirate boat ride was not exactly the best. And somehow despite the fact that I have talked to quite a few people today I don't feel too good, still. Weird, eh? When I don't talk to people I am fine, and when I actually talk to people I feel bad. What the hell?

Maybe it's the music that I have been listening to. Try 'Mio Bello Bello Amore' from Cirque du Soleil's 'Zumanity' Soundtrack. It is another addictive song like Mad World. Yeah the song's a bit not my style, but well, it makes me feel so good that the voice sounds so sweet but it also makes me feel so bad that I know I wouldn't hear someone saying such things to me for a long time, probably nearly forever. Oh and also 'All Apologies' by Nirvana. Somehow I really like that song. Maybe the stress of planning everything kind of comes back after a whole day-and-a-half of black out. Don't know. What do you guys want me to be? What am I supposed to be? What do I want myself to be? Okay, enough with recurring themes. I am sounding like such a typical teenage boy now. Maybe I am still stuck at that stage (un)luckily.

Shine on and again sorry for kind of blocking the comments you guys left-

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 06, 2006 9:59:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

You made me addicted to this song as well..Yes it sounds cheesy,yes it sounds corny..But the singer's voice kinda blocks your brain from thinking that way, and you just find yourself listening to the song for the 15th time maybe..
I think you,me, k. and emmi..we all were in the same mood yesterday..Kinda weird,isnt it?
Again,start singing..
Mio bello bello amore,
When you say i m yours,when you ask me to stay..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home