the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I thought I would write more...

but apparently I didn't that night.

Went out to get Stoli and Gordon's on friday afternoon (and the hat, of course). So I am supposed to open the bottles tonight at Carolina's place, but well, as you all know, I... uh, cannot resist having bottles which are not empty lying around. So there we go. Gordon's first. I think I have really got over it already (or else I wouldn't write about it I guess). Anyway. It's not like I have a lot to say about that anymore. I said I can get over things within a week's time, or I can choose to never get over it. I think my little brain told me to get over it. It has been two week or so, I don't remember. I honestly... don't care too much. I am only 19, and I have more important things to think about. Theatre. Surviving with theatre. Friends whom I met in Flekke. Visiting them, keeping in contact with them, metting new people in SFU, getting to know the theatre profs in SFU, etc. Vittu, no. I once made Her equally important as theatre in my head. Not anymore. So Berlin may still be possible, provided you are still trying to apply for that theater thing in good o'Suomi and y'know, that we have enough money.

By the way folks, who's going back for the kids' grad? Vittu you just HAVE to go with me. I even thought of how would our 'opening' be. Walk straight into the kantine, pick up a dirty glass and knife, stand beside the place we put our dirty dishes and just 'ding, ding, ding, ding, ding', stand there and say nothing, and wait for the kids to come and hug us/beat us up/not recognizing us...

Geez, gin and vodka. No, not gin and tonic. Gin and vodka. Tastes good.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, January 21, 2006 4:47:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

If i had money,i would definitely come with you guys..I dont think i ll be rich enough..But still you never know;)Most probably there wont be Slovenia option,so Norway might happen..When are you planning to go,may 20 or sth like that?
If like that,maybe i might jump from Turkey to there.but still,i shouldnt get hopes;)

 
At Saturday, January 21, 2006 7:25:00 p.m., Blogger Gerbrith said...

By "kids", you're refering to...?

 
At Sunday, January 22, 2006 7:50:00 a.m., Blogger K. said...

i still have some vague hopes of going but i know i won't manage esp if i wanna stay and do research in my "lovely" village, ugh, college
so well, who knows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home