the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, January 16, 2006

Haven't written for a while.

So it's the start of another school week. Fortunately I don't have any classes on mondays as it was raining like hell today. But then I was thinking of going out and look for a hat somewhere in the city today- and it seems like I'll have to postpone this plan to weekend or something like that.

I haven't done much since I last wrote. I haven't thought much either. The rough draft of the play I was talking about is done, which means in one week's time it can probably be sent to the theatre company. Oh wait. I need to get cheques for entrance fee, and I probably need a resumé and a cover letter included. Seriously, anyone here knows how to write a proper resumé? I have no idea how to do formal stuff, as you all know. I am especially impaired in this field.

Now I am sitting in my room, hugging my fresh, clean, warm laundry which was just picked up from the drying machine. I like it. So rare that my laundry smells nice and feels warm. The room is really cold because I have to open my window in order not to suffocate myself in here. I just don't feel like moving because my warm laundry bag is making me lazy.

Wrote back to Her today since I didn't really have anything to do in the morning (in fact nearly in all mornings). It's good to hear from her at least.

Maybe I should go for my 3rd morning cigarette and then brunch. My body says it'd like nicotine with dining-hall food for brunch.

By the way, I actually might pick up the idea of going back to flekke again. Just a matter of when and how- vittu I guess I will most probably go with you since we actually kinda seriously planned it before, considering we rarely really plan anything, this time we should stick to the plan (or have we actually planned anything at all?).

He doesn't know what hides in the mist.
The madcap laughs the madcap laughs and he shines on.
So should you all.
Shine on.

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 16, 2006 2:14:00 p.m., Blogger Egetusmeister said...

We did plan. Kinda... :D But I would love to stick to it, if you're with me. I don't want to go there again without. It's just not the same.

 
At Monday, January 16, 2006 2:15:00 p.m., Blogger Egetusmeister said...

where the hell did the "you" from my post go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home