the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, January 13, 2006

100th post

Yeah. The 100th post. Nothing special actually.

I have got better I guess. Maybe I have got over it already. Whatever is the best for her. It's not like I'll burn all the pictures and letters and throw away all the tokens, just that I finally accepted the reality maybe. Fireworks don't last. Dreams don't last. It was a nice dream in spite of the slightly tragic ending. Ah well, what more can I ask for? The fireworks was beautiful. Damn beautiful. Now even the smell of gunpowder is gone. Time to go and have a shot of vodka or see some other fireworks. It's not like I will erase the memory like Joel and Clementine did, I will still be there whenever I'm needed. But it's just a different kind I guess. I am not sure how to describe it, but I know it's different now. If you happen to stumble across this post and we have not talked yet, good luck with the future ones, eh? (Well the future ones can be me again also, who knows? :) )

I am fine otherwise, except the mornings. I don't really have classes on mornings, so I don't really have anything to do. Plus the bad and confused state of mind I have in the morning, the hours before noon are a little bit difficult to pass. But I will eventually get over it anyway.

There is like a little theatre festival thing coming up, and asking for directors or playwrights. I have a time till the 31st to send in a script and hope they'll choose mine. It's not like I'll get paid or become famous or something like that. Just a way to get myself known or just to find something to occupy my time. I will see what kind of script I will turn in. Before that I have to buy a cheque book so I can send the admission/application/whatever fee also. 10 or 15 bucks. Fair enough.

So N. the German called today. It was just damn nice to hear from him. Nice chat, nice chat eh? But apparently the credit on his cell ran out during the call... so it was a hurried and weird finish. Then again I feel honoured, ha-ha. For me! The credit ran out during calling me! Oh my. Anyway.

Supposingly going to a UWC gathering tonight, if my indian neighbour picks me up, that is. Hopefully it will be kind of fun, at least it will occupy me a few hours' time on a Friday night. I shouldn't forget I have to pick up Lukas also... then again I have no alcohol with me. Not a drop. Oh I am turning into such a healthy boy.

Ah and G. the Pol (?) told me a couple days ago that he'll most probably be joining me here next fall. Sounds like something that I am looking forward to. Wonder what he wants to study. Pop me a line if you are reading this.

'If living is seeing, I'm holding my breath.'
A line of lyric in Björk's song, New World, from Selmasongs, the OST of Dancer in the Dark. Beautiful. Then again, I've Seen it All is always the best from the album. The duet is just beautiful. Beautiful again.

Shine on.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, January 14, 2006 12:35:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure I've Seen It All is beautiful. it's thom yorke almighty.

 
At Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:33:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

I m back to reality..In US..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home