the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Saturday, January 07, 2006

So back in Canada

That was a long travel.
Well, things are still not clear. But no matter what, all the people who are supporting me, it really is nobody's fault. So don't blame anyone of us or something, yeah? Be nice, kiddos.
So the flight was long. Everything brings up memories of course. Well I'm not gonna elaborate that here. I did it on paper during my flights already.
Actually there aren't much to say. I might smoke less and drink more. And yes, I don't really feel like writing, talking or whatever-ing much at the moment. You know, 9 fucking hours of time difference is something to overcome. And I have to get over it in roughly 2 days. Wunderbar.
I was checked by security guys again. Airport security. This time more than a few questions- I was actually brought in the quiet scary sector, getting my bags cleared, sniffed by dogs (although the dog was kinda sweet, it still feels scary- what if it just goes crazy and barks at me? Then I'll be screwed), etc. Weird. Those guys always talk to themselves but are actually talking to you, and they check the least suspecious things I carry, but left the most suspecious (bigger) backpack for the stupid x-ray machine. :-Airport security. There was another guy apparently on some drugs being questioned and it was kind of fun to overhear the conversation though. And it is funny how airport security or police question suspects... it just sounded like a mom trying to get something out of her 50year-old son.
Weird.

Anyway, I don't think I would actually say much about the result here though. You guys'd better ask me personally or something. Or I will start telling you guys. By the way vittu, I lost your phone number, so... WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PHONE NUMBER?
And Kaboom- you still haven't given me yours as you promised. T., I only have your cellphone number isn't it?

Phew. Sounds like I am really gonna call you all if you give me your numbers. Ah well, who knows?

Question of the day: Joel woke himself up in the movie, why can't I?

3 Comments:

At Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:19:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

My cell phone has been cut off by mum..So i dont have a new one for these days..I will hopefully have during summer..But i have a room phone in richmond.
i think you just need to dial 1, for the start..so it is,
1 804 662 4297

I have your number somewhere on my laptop..I check my emails regulary..So you can write me anytime..Take care..And will talk when i go back to richmond..Which is only one week from now.
If you wonder Kaboom's number, i have that..I can send you an email for that.

 
At Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:41:00 a.m., Blogger K. said...

well i am back from prague and Maria's place. now i am home, sniffing and coughing. leaving for the US on the 28th, school starts on th 30th, talking about short adaptation time...
btw, gimme your phone number and i'll call you once i am back. i dont have a room phone but a cell phone only so its better if i call.. have loads to tell and i assume loads to hear...
i hope the new year is happier than the old one... for all of our sake ;)
love, k

 
At Monday, January 09, 2006 2:43:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Sorray for my absentmindedness, Derek ljubavi. Well, I came back home from a wild 4 day New Year Party/Event/thing/y... It rocked. I am all sobered up now and getting ready for my physics exam, which is... TOMORROW!!! (well, I did spend the last three (or was it 4?) days studying in average about 8 hours every day... SO IT BETTER FUCKING WORK!!!)

My number hmmmm... Keep in mind that it's a mobile phone (expensess and all...)... And please, I don't want any "pregnant" phone calls in the middle of the night :D ... I hope that's not too much to ask ;) .

00386-51-304-296

And I need to call you anyway... the only problem is that I lost your phone number... ;(

Cheers!

Kabooom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home