the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, November 28, 2005

Just a short post before lunch

It's funny.
I have started calling myself d. in various situations when I have to type or write.
And very soon I see initials flooding everywhere- I don't have anything against it and I just find it funny. Nothing bad IMO.

I was pretty scared about my math final and all the grades and scholarship thing a few days ago. And then suddenly I think I have overcome all those bullshit already. I wrote one theatre final paper the night before while I was talking to Tu.. oh, t. (let's stick to the rule of initials ;) ). And I've been reading some math, trying to catch up with the things I'm supposed to have learnt 2 months ago etc.

Weird. I found out I like to freak out a little bit when stress comes, then I just forget it by default. I probably have an attention-span of a fruit fly. Yes. You can distract me from ANYTHING with ANYTHING. :) Afterall I have the mental age of a 10-year-old.

Now shine on.

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 28, 2005 4:32:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

that initial rule came up from someone,and i think it s funny..because when i say r. for example it s obvious that it s roman..:)hihi..anyways...maybe i brought you good luck..i slept maximum 3hours btw:D
math will be fine,chill out..i know that you are f... smart..

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 5:38:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

I think the one who started the initial thing for me was Brian. He always signed his emails and papers with --b.
ugh memories.. you know there is this one guy in my yoga class who looks EXACTLY like brian? I freak out whenever I see the guy. I am actually trying to gain courage to ask him if he is related to b.
anyhow, i loved the fruit fly thing;) I think i fall in to that category too, esp now cause i have been studying for this chem exam for 3 days now and somehow managed to cover nothing...
whatever.
anyhow, you alive?
-k. ;)

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 5:54:00 a.m., Blogger Egetusmeister said...

Let's go out for a cig. I have Davidoff. We finally have it in Finland. Come on, it's my treate.

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 5:55:00 a.m., Blogger Egetusmeister said...

And how the hell did that little E get there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home