the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

so i'm half alive.

Samuli- sorry I'm too lazy/busy to reply your mail. I'll do it later- read on and find out why.

Emmi- same, sorry that I haven't talked to you for ages- read on and check out why, too.

Who else? For all those whom I have promised to talk with- please, do read on and check out why I haven't.

So I haven't been writing for pretty long. At least it feels like so.

Yes it's 0306, tuesday. Why am I still up? Reading a play for tomorrow's theatre lecture. Writing/finishing/re-writing a theatre short essay for tomorrow too.

EDIT: what fucking tomorrow? 11 hours later on the same fucking tuesday I mean.

Well I am the light person for a upcoming theatre performance so I have been (and will still be) busy as ass until friday. That is fucking why I have to stay up till 3am, and probably a bit more- I have to know the play WELL for tomorrow. Discussion and quiz and all that, y'know.

Weird. I actually am sort of enjoying this. Enjoying all this rush and stress and frustration and tireness (i'm too lazy to think of the right word- correct me by leaving comments). I don't know. In a sense I don't like it at all.

I'm just tired.

slept at 4am on saturday night (or sunday morning I should say)edit: i was working/sleepless- not drinking or anything of that sort- I have NOT been drinking for 5+ weeks due to... shortage of cash, then had to wake up at 730 to hang & focus the lights... till 9pm I believe? Then classes today, and working on the light cues from 530 to 10pm not forgetting I have an essay due tomorrow, and two plays to read for tomorrow (I'm done with one, kinda). And the fact that I'm having a German class tomorrow makes me not able to do the work tomorrow morning!

By the way, my dinner tonight was a miserably tiny bowl of soup (it was nice though- cream of broccoli. y'all know i love broccoli.), a... what, some kinda berry muffin and a huge-ass cup of coffee, ah, and a crappy cup noodles (the ones in Hong Kong are so much better).

That is... why I'm tired. Or should be, at least. Damn coffee. I want more.

Anyway- my pipe's calling me for a walk. Then I should read the plays again. Hopefully I'll be done before 6am.

Feel free to send me messages on MSN, write sometiong or whatever here, or wherever- my email, facebook and all those if anyone bothers to tell me not to burn myself with the lights or not to short circuit the lighting board before thursday.

Anyway. It starts to feel funny. I'd better... go to the laundry room and get a piece of cookie or something from the vending machine.

Take care of me, folks. Please.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 17, 2005 7:28:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

Good luck and try to get some sleep after the play is done during the weekend!!!!!
*hug*

 
At Monday, November 21, 2005 11:09:00 a.m., Blogger Egetusmeister said...

Huge-ass cup of coffee? Busy as ass? WTF? Damn Canadian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home