the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wow I havent been posting for quite long

It's funny how I get comments through email notice before I actually do see them on my blog. Anyway.

No I have not been doing anything interesting. Oh, and true, about the IB diploma, I am going to get a Bachelor degree in 4 years anyway, why would I need that? Oh wait, I am not sure if I would need it when I apply for jobs on campus. But it would be stupid, I mean, if anyone had a brain they would have figure out that I, uh, kind of have to pass some kind of exams to be accepted in SFU. Anyway, it's not like I'm going to apply for a job before winter. Hm, actaully, all the ranting is about residence, not really about SFU itself. I don't know. I admit that I should go out more, especially to see more theatre shows. That can kill so much of my time- but honestly I don't know where to see performances. Maybe I should start going around asking people or checking out websites. Then again I will probably do that after my theatre production tech. mid-term next Monday and my calculus mid-term #2 (yes, MID and #2. I had a mid-term #1. Huh, a math course they say. Got it?) two days after my theatre mid-term. Yay.

So let's start again from some daily reports then hopefully I will drift into a bullshitting mode.

*takes a sip of grapefruit juice*
*shivers 'cos it's so sour*

Alright. When was the last time I wrote? Oh THAT post with the butterfly picture, whining about some parties or something? 22nd. So it was Sunday? Right. Probably it is just because I ran out of cigarettes or something like that. Honestly nothing happened on Monday as far as I remember, except I started my 3rd week of skipping my calculus lecture which are basically the instructor reading out the easiest examples from the book. I can learn better from reading the book alone because during 0830 classes, instructors tend to make tonnes of mistakes and students tend to fall asleep even with a cup of hot coffee in hand (and no the coffee did not fall).

Then we move on to Tuesday (actually do i have to capitalize the SMTWTFS's?). Gosh it was a rather busy/stressed day in my standard considering how relaxed my uni life is. Had a German test and a theatre quiz and a theater (notice the inconsistency in -er and -re) paper to hand in, then have to watch a dress rehearsal at night for the production tech. class. How did all those go? Rather fine actually. Nothing interesting to talk about. Oh, the play is Uncle Vanya be Anton Chekov. A rather average story so there isn't much to talk about, unless you want me to strip the play naked and (over-)analysis it in a rapist manner. Nah, I liked the performance.

I guess it's getting boring. I mean, what's so interesting reading about what someone did? It would be so much more fun to read about what one thinks. But... I just have to write about today. I'll do it in short sentences. I skipped math. I learnt how to tie 4 knots in my prod. tech. class. Reef knot, sheet bend, clove hitch & bowline. It was fun. Still waiting for my Yamaha S03 to come. Made plans for tomorrow (Thursday). Watch Uncle Vanya, take a cheque worth 1912.81 canadian dollars to the bank, put that sum of money into my account, possibly cancel one of the two accounts in the bank, find a 3.5mm to 1/4" plug for my headphones for the Yahama, possibly find a sustain pedal for my Yamaha, get a rope and a scythe for halloween (have to dress up for my theatre production tech. mid-term... for 'bonus points', said the prof...)

done.

So, this post has gone pretty long already... I'll start a new post trying to bullshitt about my thoughts probably. A bit later though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home