the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, October 21, 2005

Woah...

... two more new discoveries. Bad that some of you guys have a life and thus no time to write a blog. Read Ruth Anne's email about some kind of bank account set up for us in Førde? No one seemed to have checked their whatever mails recently. At least no one said anything about the bank account thing. Oh hell, why am I talking about that? I don't think it is too interesting is it?

*someone whispers* it's not like you write interesting stuff otherwise... *whispers*

Ahem, actually that is true. But I am not really interested in that bank thing yet since, as I said in my email reply to the bank thing, I am FAR from financially able to donate a single nickel. Well, it's a good idea though, at least I know what to do when I a)have too much money (which is very unlikely); b)don't have enough money and starving to death(hmm... I always wonder why the crows and vultures are always around me... interesting)- at least within the next 10 years. Don't worry. I won't start asking for help until the crows start to eat my rotten hair for dessert. Oh, disturbing image.

Today was not exactly a good day for me. I, habitually ditched my calculus class in the morning. And I some work to do for next monday and tuesday- Math homework, Theatre essay, German homework and a German test. Actually it might be a good thing for me since I always whine about how bored I am and how don't I have a life. The course timetable/catalogue was out yesterday I believe, and well, I honestly don't know what I can study. I don't even know if I should go towards the courses I like or if I should actually talk to someone and make the most effective, degree/credit oriented choices. I do feel a little bit lost yes, among a couple other things... so sorry folks, there might not be any 'interesting' writings other than daily reports...

Nah, why should I make two entries instead of one? I'll just keep this until I think of something to write.

*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking... of something else*
*thinking*

Well, let me tell a story. No. I'd rather not. It would take me ages to complete that idea I have in my mind. Way too much time to make it understandable- sad, sad. I think it is an absolutely good concept for a play. Anyway, I wrote it down already. Forget about it. I actually can't think of anything I can write here. Right. Am I really being too anti-social? Even I am not studying I like to sit in my room alone and pretty much do nothing. Even I could sit with someone during meals I don't. Sometimes I even go at weird times, such as between lunch to dinner, just to save some money and also avoid the crowd. I feel a little bit scared in too big crowds. It's too noisy for me. People, chairs... wait. I think I have talked about this before. I feel useless. Why can't I know stuff that is interesting to tell? Why can't I just at least know SOMETHING? Right. Nobody likes to see people whine. I'll shut up. I guess the reason why you read my blog is you want entertainment since you're bored, but not you love watching people whining and complaining about the same things again and again like me, right?

Oh, three more days then I will know if I actually get the keyboard/synthesizer. I do am looking forward to it since then I can just try to record and maybe try to post links to my music or something. I don't know. The more I type, the more I feel like I am just talking to myself and it was actually me who wrote all those comments and made up all the other blogs I read. Scary. Ever watched Fight Club?

Talking about people's blogs, who else has a blog? I mean, some of you know that I know you have one... yes, I am bored and I need more stuff to read/do.

I hear some random voices. They are all saying:

'get a life'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home