the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Disappeared for a while

Yes I have.
Well not from life though. Just didn't really know what to write.
Cool to see people like my drawings. They are just sudden sparks. I can nearly garuntee there will not be drawings which can be shown to the public anymore actually... ah-ha.

I was fiddling around with Mozilla Thunderbird which is something like MS Outlook and I accidentally pretty much made all the mails in my UWC mail gone. Lovely. I love life. One other little bit of info: I am buying a keyboard, well, a synthesizer from the internet so that means soon I'll switch from drawing to actually making music in my free time. No, really, I'm dead serious.

Yeah, just to post something so that you guys know I'm still alive. Got a few comments from readers that I don't know they are reading my blog. It's nothing bad, don't worry. I'm happy that you guys are reading- yes I did NOT know you guys have been reading my blog :P Well, help me to make more people read it if you guys are interested ;)

By the way have you guys noticed I never wrote any single bit of information (nearly) about what happens between my and my beloved girlfriend? Ha-ha-ha, I am not gonna let you guys know about every single thing about my life, of course. Well, so I'll just leave all the joy and happiness between my & her. And don't you dear readers dare to worry, we are doing a great job in loving each other (at least I think she is ;) ), thanks. And that's all about us I'll be sharing. Gee did I sound arrogant or mean? Nooooooooooooooooooooo. :)

Take care, time for me to take a... (let your imagination fly)

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 21, 2005 7:46:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read your blog too... and i like your drawings...

 
At Friday, October 21, 2005 2:31:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

hola!
me living too. glad you living too :P
you music play finally? coooooul;)
ok,sorry, i am hyper after not sleeping because of that idiot Dostoevsky (english..:S) ... take care:)
hugs,
kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home