the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Where is my daisy petal?



Now I can hear some really fake synth drum riffs from the wall. Random horny slutty females screaming outside the room in the corridor. Yes even a blind person can see they want dick. Even a fucking idiot knows they can speak so why don't they just shut up and keep quiet when they are drunk? I am not interested in knowing their ability to speak, at all. Why why would the guys even found partying like that interesting?

Heard of one of the lines from the musical 'Les Misérables'?

'...in just one burst of light, and what was right seems wrong, and what was wrong seems right...'

I guess the only solution to the high pitched screaming 'mummy daddy now I am living alone finally so I am going to drink and drinking is the cool shit and fun and I am gonna shout around and tell everyone I can speak' is to make my music scream louder than they do.

Fuck.

And no. I am 100% sober. I swear.

Where is my daisy petal?
Where are the crows?

I don't think anyone else gives a fuck except me.

By the way I just realized out of all the man-like figures I've drawn recently, none of them are involved in a happy proccess and two hung themselves, and they are both on my desk at this moment.

I am considering making a third one but I have no rope.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 23, 2005 3:17:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

you know what, I find it even sadder that people who are "my friends" actually tell me to go get tipsy and actually start fucking around... like the girls on your hall... now that's sad.
I also sit in my room all the time. havne't spent that much time online as I am doing it here... and it's still more intersting than anything else on this damn campus.
i am growing frustrated because my life is so empty that it hurts...

and on another note- you are not stupid, you are fucking talented in theater, you are cute in your own asian way :P and unfortunately maybe you are stuck in a place that doesn't deserve you. That's the truth.OK?

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:48:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... I just pulled an all nighter writing philosophy essays (two at a time), and your blog is the most sensible thing I have seen in a long time. I don't know whether to be scared or not.

Suddenly our kanteena food isn't all that intolerable, although I must admit that I go for several days with only one meal per day too.

Good luck to you, and remember that in this place you were also Asian, Theatrical etc. And we wouldn't have it any other way. If the theatre course where you are isn't ready for you yet, then too bad for them. You are one of the most interesting (in the good sense), and most special theatre artists I have ever experienced, so don't give up on us now, hay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home