the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Samuli I wrote you a mail (yes, I do bother to :D of course I do).

Schwarzerschnee could be a cool idea for a song, or even a play.
I will write such a song when I get my Yamaha S03. The seller phoned me earlier and said he lost my address. So I had to send it to him again and hope that the Yamaha will arrive nice and tight.

Well, well, well. Farewell folks. Me lungs are calling for an even earlier death- how evil they are, little punk air-vents. So I'll take leave from y'all and again, fare ye well.

P.S. Sorry for seeming to be non-responsive to the comments/replies. I will write something about them soon. Soon I promise. Oh merciful g*d (no I don't believe in that so I have to censor it) how many things have I promised myself and how many promises have I kept?

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:07:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:08:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

you actually do keep your promises and you know it... maybe not the ones to yourself, but towards the others for sure. i have nothing complain at least :)
hope we all get some snow soon to cover this damned land with its white purity...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home