the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Math exam tomorrow

So, I finally had my last lecture of this semester.
Done.
Fihished.
Oh wait.
I have a math exam tomorrow. It was stupid. I thought math would be really easy for me, after the two years in Flekke. Well I'm deceived. It is not as easy as I think, and lectures of 100+ students just don't interest me, so I have stopped going to lectures since the end of September I believe. Anyway. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. The only think I know about tomorrow is, right after the exam I'll head over to a bookstore and sell the collection of calculus books I bought for $150 Canadian. Hopefully I can get around $80+ back. It's a lot of money you know. $150 means 5+ Litres of gin. Not that I drink that much anymore. In fact since my second year I haven't been really drinking as much.

So why am I here writing blog instead of studying? Guess why. Do I study for something I don't like? Hardly.

Anyway. I have been cleaning/tidying up my room for the first time in these three months and it actually happened from around 3am to 5am this morning. I just couldn't fall asleep for some strange reasons. Well earlier before I was sewing a pair of pants I have, trying to change the cutting. Now they look even more weird I guess. But well, for the ones who know me, remember the pair of weird black pants I have, which I usually and only wear with my boots? Those were the ones I had an operation on. Nothing too special about it actually. Just for your information I can sew.

What else? Well, time passes by so quickly suddenly. It's always like that. I mean, I wouldn't believe I have been living for 19 years first. And I wouldn't believe I have been in here for around 3 months already. Actually I don't have too much to say these days. It's been snowing and there's nothing to whine about, except the over-done math rant. I'm going to Switzerland for winter by the way- leaving on Friday, coming back... roughly a month later. Don't expect me to write anything during that period honestly- something/one else over there's of higher priority to be frank. I'll try to write individual emails if I remember to, though.

And it would also be nice if someone can remind me to pay my phone bill on the internet somewhere around the 15th of Dec.

Actually I'm not leaving tomorrow, why am I leaving all these last words? I could have done that after the exam tomorrow, or on thursday while I'm packing, or on friday morning.

Scheiße. Ich weiß nicht wie zum Flughafen gehen. (Correct my grammar too- I'm still learning.)

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:56:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

Ask someone then to tell you how to go to the airport;)
if you want i can remind you to pay your phone bill..I will still be here then. Just give me your phone number;)
And you can call me whenever you need..until 21 i m in US..hope everything goes well..Good luck wiht Math

 
At Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:18:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

Ich weiss nicht, wie zum Flughafen zu gehen,glaube ich... but my german sucks anyways, so ...
Have a great time in Switzerland, you are lucky to be going so early. I will be here till the 23rd, home on Christmas eve, in Prague on the 29th (hopefully!!!)...
let's update each other on our lives in a month.
have fun
kate:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home