the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ha- you guys. Having fun chatting away on my blog or what?
I have been trash-posting a little during this break. Ah well, give me a break. You guys know me.

Guess on and hopefully we will all know the outcome.

Honestly I don't quite know yet.
And there are 4 days left before my flight back to SFU.
Hmm, I will have a free monday though (I think). Nice. That means I will have ONE day to buy the books I need for the next semester. Yay.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 12:48:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

I hope things do not get fucked up at the end, and outcome becomes nicer than we fear;)
i m returning back on 14th, and i will have on sunday free:(
Good LUCK!!!!

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 4:35:00 a.m., Blogger Egetusmeister said...

Well I sure hope so. Loooooong talk ahead of us when you get to SFU. Start preparing for that monkey! HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home