the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, January 20, 2006

Days are getting busy...

I actually don't feel like writing too much yet. Maybe I will write more after dinner. Going to Carolina (our Polish second year)'s place for a UWC party thing on saturday. And we are kinda obliged to bring some weird fruit with us. So I went to get two mangoes today. Uh, and of course a little bit of gin and vodka-

Ah remember I went somewhere to look for a hat a week or two ago? I found one today, surprisingly at the little sketchy mall nearby SFU. I really never thought I could find anything useful there, except groceries... but well, things just don't happen expectedly I guess. At least I found a hat that I like now.

Hmm... should I list the work I have to do? Well I will just do a brief description: a mythology essay, read Macbeth for my acting class, list out all the positions and their relationships of National Ballet Canada, read some more mythology, Deutsch... It seems like my life is getting a little bit more colorful.

I found out people like to smile at me somehow. Maybe I look funny, or maybe I just look weird. For example today on the way back to SFU, hundreds of people were getting off the bus I was waiting for. I was sitting on a bench, elbow on my knees and head in my hands, looking a bit tired (two mangoes and two liters of liqour IS heavy)... then a girl went off the bus, looked at me, gave me a smile and walked away. Weird. That was only 1 example out of maybe 10s I encounter when I went out today... Do I look funny?

Bullshitting when you have nothing to bullshit is a torture- I'd better start writing my mythology essay or something. I might write more later on.

By the way, I am writing a play for a theatre festival, anyone who's interested please just drop me a line so I can send you the draft, and you give me feedback in return.

Shine on.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, January 21, 2006 3:17:00 a.m., Blogger K. said...

i can give you feedback if you are interested, although i guess i am better at editing language than commenting on the content...
you just make ppl smile, you dont have to be funny for that. plus, how many long-haired hongkongese are out there anyways?!

 
At Saturday, January 21, 2006 8:29:00 a.m., Blogger Gerbrith said...

She probably just thought you looked like a nice person... I smile at people all the time. Espescially if they look nice. I'd like to see you script, probably won't be the most reliable source for feedback though. Got IB thingies coming out of my throat at all times. I'll give it a shot though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home