the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Festivals in Hong Kong

Folks, remember some time ago (before I started this blog) I was complaining about there rarely are any rock/metal band shows/festivals in Hong Kong?

I wasn't completely wrong but halfly. From someone's blog I figured out there will be a band show kinda thing happening on the 27th August, which will be one day before I wave bye-bye to (not so) dear Hong Kong. Strangely though I haven't really heard about it before. Good that by chance I heard about something like this. Thinking if I should go there and have a look. 1630-2130, not too late & not too early. Funny thing is the mini-fest thing is located on a remote island, but then there are regular boats to there, I just don't really know how long the journey takes. In my memory it takes more than 3 hours, though... or is it just my illusion? Another thing is the bands playing there are all unknown to me, so I really doubt if I should go. But then it's a good chance just to have a drink and see how my luck goes- if the music would be good or not.

Neh. Considering I am leaving the next day, probably quite early in the morning, I might not go actually. Or should I? It might be boring to go alone actually. After all being shit tired on a long distance flight IS a torture. Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home