the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, August 05, 2005

(Everyone around me is growing up) and I don't know why.

Another good song title honestly. Anyway.

I am unsure of how I would fit into thw society- if I ever have to. The around 50 people who have seen my theatre project knows, probably, what I am talking about. Yes, being a not-so-successful youth I still haven't figure out the answer for my question.

I think am just kind of scared of growing up, scared of changing. Nearly everyone I know from my old school have got a job in summer- even the most unexpected ones. Everyone is turning adult- finishing high school, strive to get a place in universities, get a job, start a family, losing their childhood dreams and die. Okay they haven't really started families yet (oh, about this I think I am a little bit ahead of them- right, Salome?). I have to admit that I don't have a lot of childhood to sentimentally think of, but I do have some wild, fire-red days to look back proudly at. I just don't know what I will get out of changing or growing up. It is weird. I guess you guys will wonder where the adventurous Derek is at the moment. I don't know.

I know it will be weird if I just wind the entry up here and now, but I really cannot think of anything useful or less-meaningless to write at the moment (ha-ha. Typical me.)...

So after all these frustrations and bullshits I suddenly came across a solution: a test on the internet. I saw it from someone's xanga and I was bored. There it is.

You scored as alternative. You're partially respected for being an individual in a conformist world yet others take you as a radical. You have no place in society because you choose not to belong there - you're the luckiest of them all, even if your parents are completely ashamed of you. Just don't take drugs ok?


What Social Status are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

So that means I even if I try I won't be able to fit into the society anyway. So screw it and I'll just stay away from drugs and look for some shrooms and joints in Vancouver (me giggles now).

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 05, 2005 9:18:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog
i will come to this as much as possible ga la

 
At Friday, August 05, 2005 9:18:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

from enoch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home