the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

about time to whine

sometimes it is just too much. doing something that i find completely not engaging is just way too much, at this time of the year. ask me to do that during winter break and i will probably not mind at all, just to kill time and keep myself from slacking too much.

it's like an audience saying 'i think it is interesting' and then at the same time throwing an apple in flames at me when i'm juggling a 3-ball shower with heavy rocks. i cannot handle it. not even if it is just another ball. the apple is just going to distract me from the rocks. imagine that, rocks falling on my toes, apple setting me on fire and i'll see you on the dark side. i guess that is interesting indeed.

it's like an emperor saying 'i know you aren't born to do this but i still want you to, because i think it is interesting for you' and then asking the court musician to extract gold from bronze.

i wonder how i am going to make it right.
i kept telling myself it is gonna be alright.
it's gonna be alright, gonna be alright.
cause when i say it's gonna be alright, it will always be.
but maybe this time i've lost my magical power.
maybe this time the snow came too early.
maybe this time it is just not gonna be alright.
maybe this time i will find out i have just been pretty darn lucky before.
or
maybe it's really gonna be alright again.
at least i hope so.

actually i'm too tired to whine properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home