the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Saturday, October 14, 2006

tournikiss

retreat you are my retreat
when flowers die and sky collapse
my searching eyes long for
your face your grace

repeat let the tale repeat
when stars fall and moon in flames
our longing souls look for
your arms unharmed

repent smile when i repent
when time ends and sun is out
remorse- i wish i was
your mannequin

hold me love me
around my neck
around my back
wish i was dead
'fore we met
tourniquet tourniquet
you're my tournikiss
my tournikiss.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:26:00 p.m., Blogger Tugc said...

do these belong to you? you should seriously consider founding your own band!i will be willing to sing your songs:D

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:16:00 a.m., Blogger K. said...

love, the slug turned out to be called a sea cucumber, and apparently i did salvage it on friday... not for long though. the lab is planning on having a sea cucumber soup day ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home