the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Saturday, October 14, 2006

while i should be working on theatre,

i wrote a bad sonnet- well it's kind of working on theatre too but it has nothing to do with my classes. believe it or not the sonnet was done in half an hour (while i wish i could have wasted more time on it).

untitled sonnet

when time has seized the life in me away,
forsake thy sadness, quit of shedding tears,
for he has granted me immortal days;
thy cry, thy sigh- in death what is to fear?

in here the nights are long but i'm in peace-
no wars, no fights, no gods that counts our sins;
no nightmares, no disputes, i sleep with ease;
no rules, no norms i only wear my skin.

in flames my corpse, my heart, my soul is hung-
a phoenix of our time shall rise to sky,
the tune of crazy diamonds shall be sung,
behold- for i'm the one whose grave none prys.

the thought of being gone ills me no more
than you, the sight of you, my love, in grief!
hence never let go of my plead before:
the separation of our souls is brief-

the dark side of the moon is not the end,
soon thou and i will join our hands again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home