the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Saturday, September 23, 2006

luck.

what an interesting little idea. what is luck? who is lucky? and no i have finished watching the movie intacto about half a year ago. in fact the movie came back up in my head after i thought about writing this chunk of sentences.

as a boy i have always thought i was never a lucky person i don't have eventful random encounters with interesting people normally people don't come up to me and make eventful random encounters no not lucky draws or raffle i never have won anything from them so i have stopped buying those little tickets of hope and proves of luck long ago i lose random things and i am just not particularly lucky. i always thought i was never a lucky person but as i was contemplating if i should go for a post meal fag i started to change my mind not about the fag but about the issues about luck.

maybe i have been so lucky all my life that i just have never realised. i am actually a lucky person and i am indeed. maybe i do not neccessarily like my family all the time it indeed is quite a normal family and i got into a respectable school in hong kong yes i had a huge fight with my parents that my father did not talk to me for two whole years but if that had not happen i would not really have left home for norway that easily at all and there i met the most important people of my life so far i met good friends i found myself i found my love and i got through the ib with a blink and ended up with rather okay result considering the small amount of effort i put in and then university i got through with okay grades in the first year and then got through the audition and major in theatre now as i have always wanted and wished and hoped then i am getting so close to successfully finding an apartment to move out and have a place of my own and i have been learning well i think in theatre classes at least i do not feel like i am falling behind and everything i have a mind of my own and i am happy with that most of the time and i am maybe sometimes stupid but never not creative and i am left handed. me. me. me. enough said about myself.

was that luck?
is that luck?
have those all been luck?

luck.
i start to like the idea of

3 Comments:

At Sunday, September 24, 2006 1:30:00 a.m., Blogger >>>>MUSTAFA<<<< said...

Helloo how are yooo

goo goo comen web site turkıshh menn

www.mustafaozoglu.blogspot.com
www.beyaz-piyano.blogspot.com
www.kayhanovic.blogspot.com


come come ramzanın mübarek olsun:)))))

 
At Sunday, September 24, 2006 3:07:00 a.m., Blogger sattva said...

Well, I guess the word luck itself dovetails into the list of those broad concepts (such as beauty, freedom or even good and bad...) that, when being used in the variety of situations, does not say much about the circumstances but rather about our own standpoint.. So it's not only in physics that theory of relativity works;)

P.S. Thanks for comments on the plays and the playwrights. Keep me updated if you'll come across something more.

 
At Sunday, September 24, 2006 7:31:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

I guess we are rather lucky people but i could manage to see it clearly..But maybe we just need to write down what has happened so far and then either get a small smile or just look for the reasons behind and try to understand.i guess that s generally the latter one i follow.
P.S: i have no clue who the fuck that retarded turkish person is..he keeps writing comments on my blog too.. :S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home