the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Saturday, September 02, 2006

funny how i havent written anything for so long- wasnt i supposed to double/triple post everyday during summer? well, at least i'm going back finally, it's good i suppose- even just for a change.

i'll be busy getting my stuff back, trying to get hold of my advisor, maybe hopefully figuring out what is up with me financial assitance thing, getting books, finding a place to move out to, and oh, getting food...

just anything.

let the birds fly into the cage and the termites chew up the rotten wood.
maybe the dolphins will weep for me when i am gone.

but why can't we juggle dreams, fingers, eyes or planets?
sometimes red tears flow out of my ears and i don't know why.
look, my hair is giving me sanctuary. just a million pills for a piece of peace, a mill of pills for a piece of peace, anyone?

hopping like electromagnetic-driven spinning boomerangs falling on the grass and he saw saint monkey showing himself as a mad little boy, saying,

'wach auf, mein kind.'

the fingers are dancing in the fire,
on the blades, in the forest, under the ground.
but what is the point of all that?
fairies too, dance, but they dance on the green,
in your dreams, on the clouds, above the sky.

why do little dragons not spit fire when they cough?
go ask saint monkey and the answer will be revealed.

come.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 02, 2006 4:44:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday...or whatever you want....
/M!

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 4:22:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know who I am... even though you sleep on your chair 24/7, you still know me.....nevertheless, this must be enough.Enjoy SFU.
/M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home