the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, July 14, 2006

dream.

I think I just had another nightmare last night.

it was mainly about playing 'paper scissors stone' with a mysterious figure, and drawing cards, ending up on a golf range where I got covered with ferocious leeches.
Then seeing a woman and a child on their way to the mysterious figure and I led them away, passing through the same golf range (it seems like crossing it is the only way in/out of 'it'), and covered with the leeches again. Then I end up going back to the mysterious figure instead of the woman+child, and I lose again and had to drink some weird glasses of potion spiked with strange powders and somehow a minion of the mr. mysterious was piercing my right index finger at the first join after the palm joint, first with a 1mm needle kinda drill bit but it broke and was stuck in there so the minion changed to a 1.2mm drill bit, it broke again and this time a 1.6mm bit and it worked finally and when i pulled hard my palm was still held tight by the clamp so, well, i of course lost the whole hand and was bleeding and it hurts even more of course, and someone pulled my hair and banged my head on the mysterious figure's table.

and i woke up.

p.s. the leeches and the drilling thing sound rather not too bad, but hey, the way my sight was panning and zooming to different views of my sufferings... it was just unberable.

p.p.s. and you don't want to know how the woman and the child looked like, you don't want to see them covered with leeches and sucked dry right in front of the supposedly exit either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home