the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Just found out people have become slow on reading/writing/replying posts.

Some have friends visiting secretly, some have job to do with great plans for the rest of the year, some have lots to study, some have housework to do, some have siblings to talk to and hang out with, some have parents to talk to, some have lovers to take care of them when they are sad and down, some have been travelling, some just have issues.

Even going out to half-interesting places cost quite some money- I never realized even travelling within here costs so much.

ME? I've still been looking for a job and keep getting rejected, mostly because I'm looking for a summer job I guess. Also trying to get better on the bagpipe, which is going rather okay. Maybe I should read more books on theatre, maybe I should get some money to get drinks, maybe I should learn to cope with loneliness I get whenever I am in Hong Kong.

Hee. Maybe I really like having nothing to do deep down. Anyways, there's no point in caring about what I like or not for anyone rather than myself. It's not like I care about it that much either.

World cup, oh the madness.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, June 25, 2006 3:23:00 p.m., Blogger derniko said...

And when we have nothing better to do we watch world cup games. And discuss them over MSN as they are on and compare what the commentators from the two countries say ;) . (And learn from all those things you tell me about football that I never knew :D )

For the future: To greet a piper, you clap along to his/her beat. One of the first things I learnt in Scotland, even before I chose my courses. Send me a file once you've got something played :D ! I'll clap along to it in this part of the world...

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 12:49:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

Unfortunately, since i m a guest in someone's house, i dont have my comp and need to get permisson before using theirs:(
it will be even worse when i go to my summer house, since we dont have any onternt what so ever:(
but i ll still keep in touch or atleast try my best..
jus dont care about the job.i mean, you ll have to work all along your life anyways, just think about these days as a gift;)

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 12:38:00 p.m., Blogger Gerbrith said...

I'm just plain lazy you know... I don't realy have anything to do, I'm just too lazy to write... meh. I'll try to do better in the future, but I doubt I will.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 10:39:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

sorry, was gone for 5 dats to vieques, puerto rico...i.e. heaven. working of course, but having an amazing time nonetheless...i hope that's a valid enough reason

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:00:00 a.m., Blogger Zhenia said...

Dirik, I was doing smth important and u'll get to know what in a little while (I think 2 weeks) :P
hey, can I advise smth? why don't u lie to them and say that you are looking for a serious job not only for summer and then just quite? can't u be a waiter? good summer opportunity especially during the summer period... oh, did I suggested it earlier in one of the previous msgs? hmmm, early sclerosis...
heanyway,... hugs from me <^_^>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home