the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

untitled

The bagpipe came. Don't know if I talked about it. Prolly I did. Been watching the world cup these days. Every match. Don't even know why. Some games are not even that interesting. I still don't have a summerjob. They don't like how I look, they don't bother to reply, they don't even bother to let me finish my question on the phone. It's getting hot. I obviously don't have much money for anything. Not for a bday gift, not for alcohol. Even taking the train getting to my friend's home seems expensive to me. Can't even think of anything fun to do. Can't even think of anything fun, in fact. Dried up and considering my synth's in Canada, not able to write any good tunes either. Piano's been long gone. Everyone has things to do. People from SFU have summerjobs. Nearly everyone I know on my floor last year, that is. Flekke people, well, for those whom I care, most of them have things to do. Work, friends, family. They have these at their respective homes. Yep. I like my friends here but I really am out of money. I don't really talk to my family anyway, you guys know it.

Remember I said something about looking forward to going back to Hong Kong for the first time? Remember how enthusiastic I was, just thinking of getting a crappy summerjob? Think I was wrong. From where did all these ideas creep up in my mind? What the carrots made me start having funny hopes? Some things just don't change, no? Stinking like a roll of rotten cabbages. Hong Kong. I somewhat prefer staying in Canada or anywhere alone so that I can smoke and drink by myself. EVEN that's less depressing.

So I started using leftover rice and bread yeast, trying to make something I like.
If I get blinded or killed because of methanol poisoning, pour a bottle of something over my dead body and make me a happy ghost.

Bleh. Guess I might complain even more. Isn't grumpiness and childishness just so damn hot? I might as well go on blabbering while walking to see if my home brew's getting anywhere close to being ready.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
















































Fine. Any hugs dealers around? Anyone? I *might* be able to pay, if I start collecting all the coins of different currencies in my bags and sacks...

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:37:00 p.m., Blogger derniko said...

"The first one's always free - but then you might get addicted..." http://www.rockstartees.com/large/57_Pink_lg.jpg

In that case, come to me. They're always free, and should you get addicted - I'll always be there for more :) .
A big hug from sweaty, but flag-waving and very relieved Germany,
-Niko

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:39:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

If they dont give you a job, it is their fault, and they are missing a lot by not employing you..:)
i m serious..btw, i am one of those, who is not busy with work, friends etc..i m in my own little baloon i guess these days..pretty unproductive days for me too..i ll come online, so that we can talk, ok?

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:24:00 a.m., Blogger Zhenia said...

HEY! did u just swear in russian? it flatters me :P he he he he

btw, from me hugs are always for free (unless u get a well-paied job :P)

<^_^>
P.S. I watch football as often as I can,but I choose only interesting games like when Brazil, Germany or Ukrain is playing...btw, who in your oppinion will get to the final and win the world cup?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home