the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, May 26, 2006

Dorothy said

that there's no place like home. She kicked the heels for three times and went back to Kansas with Toto. During a conversation on the internet with the finn, I realized no matter how many times I knock the magic red shoes, the mysterious black bootsm or whatever, the wizard won't send me anywhere. There's kinda no place on earth now that I'm absolutely familiar or comfortable with to call home.

Of course I don't know much about where I currently live, cause I haven't lived in this area for long- actually counting last summer, not even for 4 months... Even if my family haven't moved away from the 'old' place, I would not know this Asian city well at all. I haven't kept in contact with more than 10 people in here I think.

Some might say I should somehow know flekke- it should be an absolute no at this point. The only bunch of people whom I know have gone already. The place has become so distant to me, and I don't want to call it home, at all. I might have done it before, while I lived there, which was actually reasonable. Quite a strong affection developed in me in fact. I used to love that place, so much that I would never want to leave. But as K. mentioned a bit, going back once again reminded me of flekkeland's, rather bad sides.

I might call canada home in a couple months' time- but it's still not a place that I'm familiar with.

Then the finn said, nokia and tampere!

Actually I think I know those two places better than any of those mentioned above. Maybe I know flekke better, but I absolutely feel more comfortable in cellphoneland.

Maybe, oh maybe erschwil(?)?
do you think so?

2 Comments:

At Saturday, May 27, 2006 1:10:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

I guess i am the same..I dont have a home :(

 
At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 3:00:00 p.m., Blogger Egetusmeister said...

so you shall move here to cellphoneland. done deal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home