the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, May 19, 2006

Coffee, gin and my room.

I never sleep naked, not even only in my boxers way back in hong kong.

I don't know what the heck Flekke(...?) or Canada has done to me, but I never can sleep with really any clothes on anymore. Didn't mean to make this post erotic so I'd better not go into details. Nah, I just want to 'air out' my tattoo- especially in such a warm humid summer day.

I had quite a large mug of coffee a while ago and of course I didn't think that I won't be able to fall asleep. And obviously I did not and instead I stayed up and wrote some lyrics- me and a friend from home decided to make 10-ish songs over summer. I really want to accomplish that because we've planned so many things in the past summers and it never worked due to different reasons (laziness, lack of this or that, weather, money, time, etc.). I have rough ideas and bad lyrics for around 5 songs already, thanks to the gin which I thought would put me to sleep.

The gin was rather expensive. I never thought alcohol would get so expenesive in here actually. I remember last summer it was at least 5€ cheaper. I don't know what has happened, may it be weird taxes or just that they feel like putting up the price in the supermarket. Whichever.

This post actually has no meaningful nor and bit of imagination in it, I just want to let you guys know I have been semi looking for a job and trying to make myself useful these days.

Later- when I'm more sober.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, May 20, 2006 12:38:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

Tell me about it..i mean sleping in flekke..
I m becoming a cafein addict too..When i dont drink any coffee whole day, i get headaches :( WTF!

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 3:40:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

send me some gin too please..i only have a bit of vodka..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home