the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Friday, July 07, 2006

200th post.

Unluckily there isn't really anything happy to tell yet. And I found something interesting and strange.

At the back of my neck, on the left side right below my skull, like where the end of the curve of the back of my skull is, I found a little hard lump of thing under my skin.

The question is, has some aliens raped my neck during sleep or is it something else?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
After poking my nose around on the net, it's probably just a swollen lymph node, or well, it might be early lymphomas of course, but i don't think so. At least I don't really hope so. Hah.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 08, 2006 4:05:00 p.m., Blogger Egetusmeister said...

Yeah, so what did we conclude with when we were talking about reading about this sort of stuff from the net? Yep, that's right. So right now I have HIV, a brain tumor, I'm pregnant AND I have lung cancer. Plus a kidney and liver failure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home