the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hold, hold!

No, I'm not lady macbething. Just that the football madness is taking a break and going to resume 2 days later. So I am a bit restless and lost at such a time at night. I have been, because of boredom, watching pretty much all the games so far- feel free to look up the time difference, do the math and figure out at what time I go to sleep these days.

And there are not a single game tonight, nor tomorrow night.

Well, at least today I was again playing with my friend's synth and I found out some sounds that I can make pretty good use of. I'll just have to wait till I go back to canada and hope that I'll have time, and then try to get those sounds on my synth (well, it's a different and older model I got second hand, but I hope it'll have roughly the same functions-), then I can pretend to create sound pollution-

Bleh- time for more animal planet and maybe something to eat-

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 29, 2006 11:27:00 a.m., Blogger derniko said...

A new template :D . Or is it just my computer being weird after it couldn't open your blog all day? Ah well, I know just what you mean about the football. But then tomorrow 5pm will see the highlight of the World Cup so far anyways ;) .

Hmm, sound polution... reminds me of shoegazing music...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home