the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, July 17, 2006

A mini version of a nightmare.
Less horrible visually maybe. Equally weird though.

I again saw my dream falling apart and slipping away just seconds before I woke up.
This time it was purely sex and violence.

Some sort of disaster that got me and a female stuck in a really small, low roofed room. Maybe poison fog, maybe acid rain, maybe snowstorm, maybe government troops, I forgot. Just that I'm sure we meant to run away and hide from a mass of huge life threat. The roof is so low that we have to sit or lie down and stay really cramped. So we were hiding and suddenly someone broke in and the person looked a bit younger than me. I had a really bad feeling of him staying but I wasn't the one making the decision. Soon I was sat on by the other two like a matress and the duet start to get it on. Hot sex and what not. I remember no details though. The whole sex act finished with maybe the male coming on the female's body or something. I got furious somehow so being the matress at the bottom, I conveniently ripped his genitals off. Ah, I'll leave the details out also.

Then that male figure turned from a young innocent looking person into a furry demon looking like person, with black fur and long claws, and somehow I was brought to a blank outer-space-like dimension and we started a fight. Imagine two hyena with rabies fighting each other for a dead gazelle after not eating for 3 weeks. Animal Planet and some imagination always help create such scenes. So I was able to control what I did during the whole dream. A lot of biting and pulling limbs off. I lost an arm or something I believe. So the demon thing vanished into smoke or ashes, then I was returned to that room which became a normal apartment already. The female figure was looking for a place to commit suicide. And the two sides of my brain started literally fighting because an orchestra was playing The Fifth outside the window, floating. The left side wants me to kill the group and the right side wants to listen. Not a pretty sight either. This time imagine two enormous sea slug fighting, speed it up a little bit though.

It hurts so much that I screamed, when the female figure jumped out of the window, and both parts of my brain was completely ruined.

Things ended there.
I think I forgot a lot of details, or maybe a lot of mental states that I was not able to describe.

4 Comments:

At Friday, July 21, 2006 2:34:00 a.m., Blogger Tugc said...

That s a weird dream..a really weird one..when i see those kinda dreams, i generally am not able to move on from it for a while..
hope things are going well for you;)

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006 11:42:00 a.m., Blogger K. said...

about the spiders: I was thinking that they can't have hearing... dunno. that's why i asked.
and about the jellyfish - i am pretty sure they have eyes, that's what I was told at least by a friend who watched this show on tv... tiny eyes, true, but that sounds pretty cool anyways

p.s.you always complain about my word verification thingie, but yours aren't much better: mripslud?!?!

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006 3:50:00 p.m., Blogger K. said...

i am usually online when you are already asleep (yes, even you!) because I work until 5 or 6 Eastern time every day. weekends I try to be online more usually. I can try to write you an email, but you should know by now that i suck at it... in any case, I will be more stimulated to respond to an email rather than write one just like that ;). So WRITE and I WILL WRITE BACK :P
hugs for now,
k
p.s.: you are right, other people's blogs do not have that fucked up word verifications: I just got daeyvysh - devilish or sth ?!

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 2:38:00 p.m., Blogger Egetusmeister said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I miss you. Where are you? I never see you online these days :(

Your vittu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home